Hello hello! :) I swear I won't blog a super duper long hate post about love and men. (Just a little hehe)
The contents of this post will only be from my point of view at the moment, so please, don't judge. Hehe (I just want to let go of stuff that I want to say)
How's your heart? Mine's fine. It still functions and beats. I still love and I still hate, a lot. It still feels a lot of emotions in a day and sometimes it bothers the hell out of my mind. I can still say, I'm alive and I'm thankful for it.
We love to feel, especially when we want to be happy. Everyone wants to love, and even the hardest of all the hardest hearts can love. Love is that powerful and crazy.
Anywaaaay, lately my heart's been down. It's not that I wanna cut myself or cry myself to sleep. That's too emo for my lifestyle. It's just down. Depressed? Disappointed? Broken? Confused? Maybe... But not sad. I'm too awesome to be sad. Hahahahaha
I'm all good now after a week of wallowing in confusion and depression, I just don't want to give a damn with people who doesn't deserve it. I'm too young to give a fuck, you know.
Whatever reason there is why these things happen, it's in God's hands. I don't need to question Him everyday "Why? Why me?", because everything happens for a very very good reason. You just need to be happy in whatever position you're in right now, because each day is a blessing.
Each one of us deserves a happy ending, it may not be your time of the year, but it will soon happen! :) Don't go kill yourself and hate every damn person who pass your way. I know, life sucks big time, but if you make every stupid and miserable memory control your life, you'll be stuck miserable and stupid. BE HAPPY! Find a hobby, find a friend, talk to God, get closer with your family, find a freaking job, go out and travel the world; there are a lot of things to do!!
YOU DON'T NEED A PARTNER TO MAKE YOU HAPPY. (relationship hater here, just kidding hehe) I mean seriously, if you found the "love of your life", good for you! But if you're single and you feel lonely, don't go spend all the seconds of your life looking for "the one". He's out there somewhere, you might have met him already but doesn't know it yet. But please, GET A LIFE, HAVE A LIFE, LIVE YOUR LIFE. But if you're one of those people who wants to try and try until you succeed, then go! I don't care. Hahahaha
Okay, so I wanna talk about my heart now, because I'm self-centered and this is my blog. Hehe. I don't even know where to start, I'll bullet the stuff I wanna say:
- Attention bitches and bastards, don't go fucking mess a good relationship. Because for all we know, you don't want yours to be messed with also. PS. Don't mess with mine, because you don't want me to go bitching on you.
- Men, be freaking sensitive. Don't be selfish and annoying because every girl deserves to be treated right just as much as you want to be treated like a damn king.
- Girls, be sensitive also. Hahaha. I mean seriously, you wanna be treated like a princess? Be considerate, reasonable, understanding and affectionate.
- I don't trust you, I just don't. You don't get to tell me that I keep on doubting you, because I should have from the first time. You don't get to tell me stuff and make me believe you then your actions speak otherwise. How foolish of me. DAMN YOU, ASSHOLE. Now you made me more mistrustful and doubtful.
- YOU ARE A SLUT, AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT. Are you a sad person that you can't find your own man and want someone else's man?
- I miss you, I really really do. I regret stuff, but not really. My heart's too proud. And what you did was worse!!
- You can't blame all the fault on me, because you're a big fat liar and you always want the easy way. Hassle-free life, wow. (I'm so proud of you! In less than two weeks, you are where you are now. WOW, amazing)
Okay I got bored thinking of mean and hateful things to say, so I'm stopping now. Hahaha I know what I said on the first part of this post is contrary to my bullet, but yea. HAHAHA I'm that confusing. I'm sorry. ;)
So, how's your heart, buddy? :) Hope it's great, because life's too good to be sad about anything! Be sad on the first 3days, let everything go and think about what's wrong and what's not, but don't get yourself too attached with the pain and sadness. It'll make your life miserable and angry with small things.
Get up, stand and be happier and stronger :) God's with you, He loves you more than anyone else in this world! He won't give you anything that you can't handle! You've got your family, friends and God. You can have all the love you need with them, and when the right time comes for your God's best, be ready. He/She's out there somewhere, looking/waiting for you.